Location – Parma, OH
Looking for a job that provides meaningful work and competitive compensation? Consider a position with Insurance Cleveland Agency, an independent agency.
Performs administrative and office support activities. Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing. Extensive software skills, Internet research abilities and strong communication skills are required. Other activities could include:
- Develop Leads
- Schedule appointments
- Identify client needs.
- Market appropriate products and services
- Establish client relationships and follow up with clients, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can included responding to inquiries regarding
- insurance availability, eligibility, coverage, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- And more..
Our office is open Monday – Wednesday 9 am – 2 pm and Thursday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm. *Potential to work from home after proven job proficiency. Must live within 30 miles of the Parma, Ohio office.
As an employee, you will receive…
One or more years of college education or relevant work experience. Work or educational experience must include:
- Customer service, sales and/or influencing others
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fast paced and changing environment
- Multitasking and time management
- Effective communication, verbally and in writing
- Computer skills
- Must be dependable and have pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Property & Casualty license (must have currently or willing to obtain within 60 days of hire)
Pay Rate: $12.50 to $16.50 per hour depending on experience, plus:
Production Bonus on personally produced (New and Renewal) business from friends, family & referrals.
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.