Location – Parma, OH
Looking for a passionate, self-driven, natural born sales person with a desire to make a difference in people’s lives to sell, market, and service our insurance products to individuals, families, and small businesses. Insurance Cleveland Agency, is an independent agency.
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Make sales presentations, and close sales.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Follow up with clients to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales, and solve or refer problems
- Contact businesses and private individuals by telephone to promote products, services and/or referral programs.
- Prospects for new business by following sales leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases.
- Presents and explains insurance policy options based upon prospective client needs and their personal goals.
- And more..
One or more years of college education or relevant work experience. Work or educational experience must include:
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of Sales experience and/or influencing others
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fast paced and changing environment
- Multitasking and time management
- Effective communication, verbally and in writing
- Computer skills
- Be a great & confident self-starter who works well independently and has a sense of urgency
- Property & Casualty license (must have currently or willing to obtain within 60 days of hire)
- N/A, Commission (New and Renewal) only position.
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.