Agribusiness Insurance That Fits Your Needs
Agribusiness insurance covers property and liability risks associated with farms, ranches, wineries, and other large commercial growers. This can include farm and ranch owners’ policies and equipment breakdown policies. However, it does not cover worker’s comp claims.
- Protect your Agricultural business from unexpected natural disasters.
- Cover your production on site and on the road.
- Ensure your valuable property and equipment stays protected.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does Agribusiness Insurance cover?
Commercial Agribusiness Insurance protects business against impacts and liability from:
- Loss of buildings, stored commodities or livestock.
- Fire, smoke, and explosions.
- Commercial automobiles and fleets.
- Damage to equipment and agricultural infrastructure.
- And more.
How much does Agribusiness Insurance cost?
The cost of Agribusiness Insurance depends on a variety of factors like how large the property is, the type and amount of production, equipment, etc. It could cost as little as $2,000 per year, up to over $30,000 per year.